Shaka Zulu brings authentic and diverse influences in taste and style from the heart of South of Africa to the uber-cool Stables Market, Camden. With 60ft giant statues, meat flavored cocktails, over 27,000 sq ft of bespoke South African interiors and a giant escalator taking you between floors, it provides…
The UK’s craziest festival has resurfaced for a 6th Year with a brand new show touring the UK. With jaw-dropping acts, crazy characters and a heart-pumping soundtrack we invade your city for an unforgettable experience.
Our Twisted Circus Festival is unlike any other with brilliant performances from our Twisted entertainers, stunning dancers and rounded off by a fantastic crowd. The venue will be decorated with Circus flags and props for guests to capture that special moment.
We control all that you see and hear, shaping your experience to anything our imagination can conceive. With our visually engaging acts, performing routinely throughout the evening, you’ll be thoroughly entertained from start to finish and guaranteed to celebrate the New Year in style.
Want more? You can sit comfortably and spend New Year's Eve in our VIP area. These reservations come with a dedicated waitress servicing your table.
We’ll be playing the latest tunes in House, Funky, Commercial chart, Rnb, Hip Hop, and party anthems. As a final treat, all guests attending will receive FREE entrance to the TAKEOVER After Party @ Sink Shoreditch 3am-8am. Simply show your original ticket at the door to enter.
Shaka Zulu is, without a doubt, one of the most beautiful and unique venues in London right now. It offers two large open-plan floors, a one-of-a-kind clubbing atmosphere, with 60ft giant statues, a giant escalator taking you between floors and hand-carved walls to add to the extraordinary detail. Its creative design has earned Shaka Zulu numerous accolades, including the prestigious prize of ‘best interior design’ at the London Club and Bar Awards.
For those seeking a memorable night outside of the West End and a little alternative, Shaka Zulu is the perfect venue to bring in the New Year. Sometimes the only way to stay sane is to go a little crazy.
🌟 Spectacular award-winning venue
🌟 Twisted Circus acts & performers - acrobats, stilt walkers, fire breathers, and sword swallowers.
🌟 House, Funky, Commercial chart, Rnb mixes, Club Classics, Old Skool and the biggest party anthems
🌟 7-hour party
🌟 Spectacular countdown
🌟 Free access to the Takeover After-Party @ Sink, Shoreditch from 3 am-8am.
TICKETS FROM £35 (Early bird rate, the price will rise closer to the date)
Table Reservations – Booking a table allows queue jump, a seating area for your group. Tables work on a minimum spend basis
£520 Bronze Package for (Upstairs Lounge Area)
-2x Ciroc Vodka (70cl)
£580 Silver Package for (Upstairs Lounge Area)
-2x Ciroc Flavour (70cl)
-2x Belaire Rose
£620 Gold Package for (Upstairs Lounge Area)
- 1x Ciroc Magnum 1.75l
-1x Laurent Perrier Rose Champagne
Kings Club packages:
£800 Platinum Package
- 1x Ciroc Magnum
- Belaire Rose
- 2 Monkey Brothers Sharing cocktails
£1000 King Package
-3x Ciroc flavour bottles (70cl)
-3x Perrier-Jouet Grand Brut Champagne
MUSIC: House, Funky, Club Classics, Oldskool, and the biggest Party Anthems.
DRESS CODE: Smart & Stylish. Strictly No sportswear, trainers, plimsolls or casual attire.
ADDRESS: 1 Stables Market, Chalk Farm Rd, London NW1 8AB
TUBE: Camden (3 Minute)
CONTACT Event Manager Contact: Julian for Tickets, Tables and Info
Mob/Whatsapp : 07951246768
PLEASE READ TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR NYE CLICK HERE
Group ticket entrance for 4 (save £40)
1. This ticket entitles the ticket holder to a single entrance. Time restrictions apply – please see your individual ticket for this. Failure to enter a venue by the time specified on your ticket may result in a surcharge or refused entry. Last entry to this event is 1am. 2. It is advised to arrive early to avoid queuing times. We recommend arriving before 10.30pm to prevent long queues and enter the venue before midnight. Please be aware that the door may close for 10 minutes over midnight, during which time guests will be held at the door until it re-opens. 3. Only guests with table reservations are entitled to jump the queue and access via the fast track table reservation line. 4. On arrival to the venue, please bring your e-mail confirmation, the card used to purchase the tickets and ID (passport, driving license or any GOV-approved ID). Once you reach the front of the queue your information will be checked off by the door host for entrance. 5. The ticket holder must adhere to the venue’s entrance guidelines (age restrictions, dress code, intoxication, gender balance etc.) for full details contact the event manager or see xclusivetouch.co.uk. 6. Failure to adhere to these guidelines may result in refusal of admission. 7. Entertainment, decorations, acts, performers and themes are subject to change. 8. Refunds will not be issued if the ticket holder is refused admission for failure to adhere to the venue’s entrance guidelines – this is at the security team’s discretion. 9. Refunds will ONLY be issued should the event be canceled. 10. Table bookings must be claimed by a specific time to prevent issues entering the venue. Please check with the event manager or see xclusivetouch.co.uk for individual package details. 11. No large all-male groups are allowed to purchase tickets – security will prevent entrance and no refund will be given. For more information, please contact the event manager before purchasing. 12. Deposits for table packages are non-refundable. 13. Please check www.xclusivetouch.co.uk for any updates to the event. NO Intoxication is allowed upon arrival and security have the right to refuse if the customer is not suitable for the event. 🌟 Free access to the Takeover After-Party @ Sink, Shoreditch from 2am-8am.
|21:00 - 04:00||£160.00|
Stables Market, Chalk Farm Road, Camden, NW1 8AB
Camden Town (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.