WE GO AGAIN! UK’s original Afrobeats N Brunch returns 2021 with another HUGE SUMMER COURTYARD ☀️ Part 1 SOLD OUT within Week's so we had to add a second date.
This time we’ve added an EXTRA HOUR and 1 Hour of BOTTOMLESS cocktails ‼️
"We done talkin!" 💃🏿🕺🏾
🥘 African Kitchen + Street Food
🍹 Bottomless Rum Punch Hour (12pm - 1pm)
🎤 2 Rooms of Music (Indoor & Outdoor)
🎈 Brixton Courtyard | 400+ people |
Our resident Hosts and Djs give you REAL Afrobeats from across the decades, taking you back further than your Father’s hairline to the 2021 bangers. 🎵 🎵 🎵
We also sprinkle in a little RnB, Hip-Hop & Island vibes for your musical pleasure.
Limited Tickets | This will SELL OUT 🎫🎫
Date: Sunday 15th August
Time: 12pm - 5pm
*Last entry 3pm
Music: Afrobeats (+ Other genres)
Location: Brixton Courtyard, 261 Brixton Rd, Myatts Field South, London SW9 6LH
TICKETS & FOOD
Tickets include bottomless rum Punch hour between 12-1pm only. Food available to purchase including the legendary Jollof rice & chicken Suya boxes, fried chicken & vegan options.
This event is limited and ticket prices go up when allocations are sold or closer to the time of event.
General sale: 1st June
Early bird from JUST £16!
*T&C’S ON WEBSITE
MON, TUES-THU, FRI FROM 11AM TO 6PM
WHATSAPP ONLY: 07519 434691
Please note that should the event be canceled due to Covid-19 all ticket holders will be refunded. Otherwise all tickets are FINAL. Tickets may only be transferred.
We must abide by the Government's rules in place on the event day. At the time of launch full restrictions should be LIFTED by June 21st meaning dancing IS permitted
1. This ticket entitles the ticket holder to entrance from 12.00pm. Last entry 3:00pm. No re-entry. Bottomless cocktails from 12 pm– 1 pm. We advise arriving early as there are no refunds for ticket holders if they miss these times.
2. Entertainment, venue and the timings may be subject to change.
3. Seating is available but unreserved.
4. Dress code is casual.
5. On arrival to the venue, please bring your e-mail confirmation, the card used to purchase the tickets and ID (passport, driving license or any GOV-approved ID) as this is an 18+ only event. Once you reach the front of the queue, your information will be checked off by the door host for entrance.
6. The ticket holder must adhere to the venue’s entrance guidelines (age restriction, dress code, intoxication, etc.). Failure to adhere to these guidelines may result in refusal of admission, this is at the door staff & security team’s discretion.
7. Refunds will not be issued if the ticket holder is refused admission for failure to adhere to the venues entrance guidelines. Refunds will only be issued should the event be canceled.
8. Purchasing this ticket, you are giving permission for photos and videos being taken on the day, which may be used for promotional purposes.
9. If the event is cancelled, you can claim a refund or transfer to a future date using the credit value. The difference is to be paid
10. No food is included in this ticket. Food is available to buy on the day. For dietary requirements, inquiry directly with the venue.
11. Should restrictions change we will abide by any rules set by the government. This includes but is not limited to social distancing, social bubbles & dancing restrictions.
|12:00 - 17:00||£16.00|
Brixton Courtyard, 261 Brixton Rd, Myatts Field South, London, SW9 6LH
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.